The Risk Management Group was formed to assist clients in managing their Total Cost of Risk.
We assist clients in determining the best program design and explore the entire gambit of financing options. In addition, we assist clients in applying the most effective best practices in pre and post loss activities. By doing so, our clients impact the single largest part of their program, losses.
Whether our clients are exclusive to Michigan, or elsewhere in the world, our team of professionals are ready and able to assist in the design, placement, support and administration of the most efficient and economically beneficial program for their organization. Let us analyze your risk management program.
Some of the areas of expertise within the Risk Management group include:
- Loss sensitive programs (deductible or self insured)
- Alternative risk financing: Captives & Group Purchase
- Claim and collateral trending analysis
- International insurance programs
- Quantitative Risk Assessments